|Terms & Condistions
Terms & Conditions
The BCMA Lottery: (Registration number: 18/01457)
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions are the Lottery Rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. This lottery is being promoted by and on behalf of The British Country Music Association.
3. For the purpose of the Gambling Act 2005, this lottery is defined as a ‘Small Society Lottery.’
4. This lottery is licensed by The Metropolitan Borough of Stockport (registration number: 18/01457).
5. To enter the lottery, you must be resident in Great Britain and aged 16 (sixteen) or over.
6. The BCMA aim is to give away a return flight to Australia for 2 persons plus hire of motorhome for 3 weeks plus £500 spending money from the 14th January to the 5th February allowing the winner to travel with the Buckle and Boots Country Tour to the Tamworth Country Music Festival and be included in all activities of that group.
7. All tickets shall be priced at £20.00.
8. All lottery entry sales are final and no refunds shall be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment of £20.00 per ticket to enter the lottery does not guarantee that they will win any prize. The draw for the prizes will be made at the BCMA Awards night on stage at the Harrogate Convention Centre on the 24th November 2018.
9. You do not need to be present at the draw to win the lottery, the winner will appear on our website http://www.britishcma.co.uk .
10. If a cash prize is awarded, this will be made by cheque in the name of the entrant only.
11. The BCMA, reserves the right if 750 lottery tickets have not been sold a cash price, which will be the total amount of entries minus 30% administration charges and minus 40% for the Artist Australia Fund, will be given to the winner.
12. Full payment for each ticket must be received either in the form of cash or cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received either in the form of cash or cleared funds are eligible to win the prize.
13. The winners of the lottery prizes will be notified by letter, email and phone.
14. All entrants are solely responsible for providing The BCMA, with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and The BCMA, will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided. In the event that an entrant changes their contact details, they will be solely responsible for advising the BCMA, of the change.
15. Each lottery number is unique. A randomly selected lottery number will be issued with the confirmation of entry.
16. The BCMA, shall not be liable to the member for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:-
17. Any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by The BCMA, or the member from time to time.
18. Any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by The BCMA, for the administration of the lottery.
19. Any delays or failures in the Banking system used by The BCMA, or the member.
20. Refusal by The BCMA, to accept registration of an individual as a member or the cancellation of a member.
21. Any failure to enter a chance into the draw.
22. Any event beyond the reasonable control of The BCMA.
23. Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between any entrant and The BCMA.
24. Any complaints relating to the lottery should be sent in writing to The BCMA, giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
25. The BCMA, is committed to protecting the members’ privacy. Data that is collected from the member is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is used solely for the purpose of processing lottery chances, subsequent entry into the lottery draw, and informing winners that they have won a prize.
26. Any member has the right to access the information held about them. To obtain this information, please contact The BCMA, in writing.
27. The BCMA, will not sell, rent or grant access of any personal data to any third party without express prior permission.
28. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
29. The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm does this, it will publish the amended rules.
30. The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
31. The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm member responsible for the promotion of the lottery is Mr. Karl Hancock.
32. Neither The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm nor our lottery management company shall be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by you in relation to your participation in the Lottery (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the chance of winning a prize).
33. Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their reference.
34. This lottery is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble sensibly. Should gambling become a problem we recommend you contact the GamCare helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit their website on http://www.gamcare.org.uk
35. A copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm at the address above.
36. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions and The BCMA, Gorsey Bank Farm and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
How to enter
Enter number of tickets wanting to purchase, press ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Proceed to Checkout’
Entry cost £20.
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out by the Promoter.
After you enter
You will receive email confirmation of your order. Each order will have its own unique lottery number.
WE DO NOT KEEP YOUR CARD DETAILS.
Please check junk/spam folder
Please ensure you enter all your personal details correctly.
How many times are you allowed to enter?
You can enter as many times as you wish
You can either purchase entries in bulk or individually.
When will the draw take place?
24th November 2018 at the BCMA awards evening
The winner will be contacted via phone, email and post
Winner cannot be contacted
The winner will be contacted immediately, and we will allow 7 days from the draw date for the winner to return our contact. We will try all avenues available to contact the winner within this time scale. If we are unsuccessful, a second draw will commence in front of two independent adjudicators and the winner will be chosen in the same way.
Haven’t reached target number of entries
If 750 lottery tickets have not been sold a cash price, which will be the total amount of entries minus 30% administration charges and minus 40% for the Artist Australia Fund, will be given to the winner.